Blue Sky

Let me preface this post by saying that I'm awful at doing "storytelling" shots. When confronted with a beautiful landscape, forest or likewise scene that can't be captured in a close-up, I freak because I have no idea what to do with my exposure settings.

All that being said, the photos below are from two days where I had to capture that brilliant blue atmosphere above us. Though I can't make them as beautiful through my photos as the Master who painted them, I can at least show a little glimpse of what the sky has looked like recently.





And finally, some shots of ducks and geese at Beecraigs Park, just for fun.


I love this next shot - not because of the lacking photographic excellence, but for the way you can see the sunlight filtering through the trees that were behind me.


And that pretty much sums up my weekend. What with sun, warmth and blue skies, I couldn't be happier!

Comments

Hey Julia, it was so nice to meet you and your family! Great blog!
and GREAT PHOTOS! i'm finally home and will be sending you some as i edit them! Sorry i missed the sushi!;0

:) --Rose-Marie
Julia G. said…
Thank-you so much!! It was wonderful getting to know you as well, Rose-Marie! I will be watching your blog closely for photo updates :)

Julia
xoxo

Popular Posts