花より男子ファイナル

  The trailer is out. YATTAAAAAA!!!

  This summer on June 28, a final series-ending movie for the Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango is coming out. This was the first Japanese drama I watched - and I loved it. It had two series, and basically it's about a poor girl (Makino Tsukushi) who goes to a rich school, and she and a really rich heir guy there (Domyouji Tsukasa) fall in love. Apparently the movie is supposed to take place four years after the end of Season 2.

  ANYWAYS, I downloaded said trailer, and got screencaps. Yay! ON TOP OF THAT, I figured out a new (and much easier!!) way to get screencaps. Don't use VLC, just Quicktime. Pause it at the place you want (pause button works MUCH better), and take the screencap using your computer's internal camera. (For Mac users, that's command, shift, 4, and you can select the area of the screen where you want to take the picture.) It's amazing - I can actually get the exact picture I want. And, if you're really keen, break the media file down into manageable sized chunks with an application like Split & Concat, and you can scan through the video frame by frame while Quicktime's in pause mode. It's absolutely brilliant. I'll need to check and see what the biggest manageable file size is that can do that - this trailer was 1 min 31 sec and it was just peachy.
  Only thing with this method is that (at least on my computer), the images are saved as PDF files. So I then just use an application like Photoshop to save them as .jpg files. And also, if you try to upload them straight onto Blogspot, they come out neon for some reason (- -#) so I upload them onto Photobucket and then embed them in the post.

  However, I'm not going to embed them here. I know, I know... but I'm switching from Photobucket to Flickr right now, and so everything's a huge MESS... but I will give you the link to my Flickr set which has these photos in it here. ^^

  I cannot wait for it to come out... and I hope someone subs it soon! (I mean, I'll watch it raw, but I'll only probably understand about half of what's being said.)
  Oh, and the theme song for the movie is a new single by Arashi called "One Love". Don't know when it will be released... probably around the same time as the movie. The clip of it in the trailer sounded really good though.

Love,
 樹利亜

Comments

Popular Posts