1 Thessalonians 5:16-18...

... in Japanese.

I finally found an online version of the Japanese Bible here. Given, the site's in Japanese, but that didn't stop me from finding the little search box down near the bottom on the left.

Anyways, I looked up my "theme verse" that I try to live by... and so here it is, with how to pronounce it and an English translation down below.

テサロニケの信徒への手紙一 5章 16ー18節
いつも喜んでいなさい。絶えず祈りなさい。どんなことにも感謝しなさい。これこそ、キリスト・イエスにおいて、神があなたがたに望んでおられることです。

Tesaronike no Shinto e no Tegami Ichi 5 Shou 16 - 18 Setsu
Itsumo yorokondei nasai. Taezu inori nasai. Donna koto ni mo kansha shi nasai. Kore koso, Kirisuto Iesu ni oite, Kami ga anatagata ni nozunde orareru koto desu.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Love,
 樹利亜

P.S. - I will be back later today with a restaurant review and a summary of the past week. Sore made, shitsurei!

Comments

Popular Posts