Fruit and Marshmallow Salad

  This recipe was created by my wonderful mother.It's sweet, yet not too sweet, and is very easy to make. It consists pretty much of what the title suggests.

Fruit and Marshmallow Salad

Fruit such as pineapple chunks and peach slices
Kraft mini marshmallows
Shredded coconut
Creme fraiche

Mix all ingredients together to taste - personally, I like equal amounts of fruit and marshmallows, a lot of coconut, and enough creme fraiche to coat the mixture. Serve in small bowls, garnished with a couple almonds.

See? Told you it was easy.

  On another note, I've been doing very well with my kanji lately. I trudged up to 950/2042 today, and now I'm onto the person primitive. This is the funnest group so far, because this book suggests visualising a certain person for the primitive. And so I chose 亀ちゃん.


Hee hee! These are gonna be some fun (and memorable!) kanji.

Comments

Popular Posts