Well hello, gorgeous.

New name, new face, all in preparation for my upcoming university life.

And um, this would be referring to the blog.


I know it's a couple weeks early - perfectionist me would have loved to publish the new layout on move-in day - but time constraints interfered. And so lucky you gets a special advance showing.

The image in the header will probably change at my whimsy; the rest of it I am quite happy with, and hopefully it'll last through the whole of university.

Okay, so my goal is to make it last for at least the first year. That'll still be an improvement from the last layout, which lasted four months.

Anyhow, screencap has been taken for documentary purposes, and the page elements are credited to Shabby Miss Jenn Designs as before.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts