Eye Prescriptions and Chocolate Cake

So, when you get a new contacts prescription and you can't see as well as you used to, you'd expect them to change it for you, right?

Nope. Apparently, 1) my prescription is perfectly correct, 2) my eyes are just adjusting to the new contacts, and 3) I can see better than most of the population anyways. So I'm sent out with a smile and a pat on the back.

When I have trouble reading the board at school - which I never used to - I call that a bad prescription.

Rant over and done with, tonight for pudding we had nothing specially homemade, but delicious all the same - chocolate sponge cakes with chocolate sauce, courtesy of Tesco. So rich, so sweet... so good.



Yummy.

Also, went with a couple friends on Sunday to have a nature photoshoot - pictures can be found here. Small taster for you (also my current desktop):



And there's my first post in... oh, 5 months? :)

Comments

Popular Posts