1リットルの涙 - 1 Litre of Tears (Review)


  The drama I finished most recently was called "1 Litre of Tears". It is about a high school student who finds out that she has Spinocerebellar Degeneration Disease. The drama follows her battle against the disease until she finally dies at the age of 25.
  I watched it because 1) I'd heard it was good, 2) I needed a new drama to watch, and 3) I'm a sucker for sad movies/dramas. It was an amazing drama - and yes, I cried bucketloads. It's a very touching story, and extremely well-done. Plus, it features Nishikido Ryo (NEWS). ^ ^ It's definitely one that I will watch again; it really makes you appreciate being alive and healthy.

  On a slightly different topic, two new dramas are beginning in October, which I am very much looking forward to:
  「流星の絆」- Meteor Bonds, which features Nino from Arashi, Ryo, and Toda Erika. It is about two brothers whose parents were killed a while ago, and they formulate a plan for revenge - however, something about their sister gets in the way of their plans.
  「ブロディ・マンデイ」 - Bloody Monday, which stars Miura Haruma!!! (Insert fan-girl scream.) This is about a brilliant high school student/hacker who has to save the world from a virus which was created. And let me say now - I am SO looking forward to this drama. His amazing good looks aside, Miura is a brilliant actor; I very much enjoyed his performances is Koizora and Gokusen 3. October just won't come fast enough...

  Also, Code Blue and Maou have finished in Japan. I haven't quite watched all the episodes yet, due to the time it takes for groups to sub them etc., but hopefully they'll be released soon.

Comments

Popular Posts